The Development Partner Network and Queen Bee & Co are excited to announce their first joint venture, The Big Business Event.
The event is a pinnacle business showcase event in the 2020 diary for small to large businesses who are based in the East Midlands, who are looking to grow their network, collaborate with other businesses and gain inspiration from others.
The event will be held on Wednesday 28th April 2021 at the fabulous Arena UK Show Centre, based in Allington, just off the A1 nr Grantham; and its primary aim is to bring businesses together from across the area, providing a forum for excellent networking opportunities.
If you’re thinking of growing your existing business, starting a new venture or want to raise awareness of your brand, The Big Business Event is a must attend event for you. With over 100 exhibition spaces up for grabs, the event is the perfect marketing platform to showcase your business. Exhibition stands are priced at £120 and all stands are 2m x 2m in size.
For more information about booking an exhibition space or becoming a sponsor please email: email@example.com
· Fantastic opportunity to network with a wide range of businesses, entrepreneurs & start-ups
· Fast-paced speed-networking sessions to make new contacts quickly
· Establish new & valuable contacts
· Cost effective way of marketing your business
· Interact with the Big Business owners, movers and shakers of your industry
· Leave the show with a wide array of leads
· Escape the office and have an enjoyable day out promoting your business.
· Any qualifying participant can attend The Big Business Event. We encourage anyone that currently owns a business or anyone that works for a business to attend.
· If you don't currently own a business or work for a business, that's okay too! The event is the perfect place for you to come learn how to start & grow your own business. We have FREE workshops about building your own business, an exhibitor hall with great products/services to help you, speed networking & more!
· Whether you’re already an established business, a start-up, a young aspiring entrepreneur or anything in between, if you love to showcase your business, we want to see you at The Big Business Event.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
“We’re really excited about hosting our first business showcase event in the area and providing an opportunity to allow any size business to be able to take part and exhibit with our affordable stand prices. We’re dedicated and passionate in helping local businesses to grow and take their business to the next level. We both run our own individual networking events and believe that networking is an extremely powerful marketing tool for building relationships with businesses and also gaining new potential clients and suppliers! We look forward to meeting you on the day.”
Hannah & Deborah
For more information about booking an exhibition space or becoming a sponsor please email
There are a limited sponsorship spaces so if you are interested in becoming one of four sponsors to the event please email
NOW SOLD OUT
If you would like to attend as a visitor to the event, there is no charge, but you will, however, need to book a ticket in advance by visiting